Kunos Simulazioni heeft hotfix v1.3.10 geïmplementeerd voor Assetto Corsa Competizione.
Assetto Corsa Competizione voor Steam is te koop op CDKeys.com.
v1.3.10 Changelog (Engels)
– Numerous 2020 liveries as special bonus content.
– Free game modes (QR and CRW) now always use the same logic for opponent generation to maximize opponent count in the given season instead of event.
– Added AI forced pitstop protections to avoid double pits (forced pitting will now wait for the scheduled if stint ends in less than 10 minutes, except for fuel).
– Fixed race flags during win flags (wrong finish line comms).
– Fixed missing deflated tyre (puncture) state in saved games.
– Early yellow/white flag spotter warning / removed it when too close or during pit.
– Cars are now ghosted during formation lap also in SP.
– Quick Race and Custom Race Weekends modes now work like MP in terms of numberplate/banner sponsoring.
– Reworked spawn/despawn replay cars to avoid increasing memory allocation on random access in MP replays.
– Fixed no focused car on start of the spectator replays (and consequential HUD issues).
– Fixed MP car spawing/despawing during rewind replay.
– Fixed wrong driver during highlights for swap driver replays.
– Fixed pit barriers for gallery replay.
– Updated delta time behaviour to stints – delta timer will now reset to stint best.
– Updated delta timer appearance and added reference laptime item.
– MFD pit info panel screen separated from pit strategy page and added HUD option for visibility.
– Better widget auto repositioning with hidden items.
– Added light indicators on the HUD and option in HUD settings.
– Fuel widget now includes fuel/lap calculation.
– Wider track map layout for Mount Panorama.
– Added option for dashboard display rendering on the HUD (per-car view setting).
– Windshield Banners now selectable in custom cars interface.
– Fixed desync between leaderboard lines and showed lines in the official leaderboard HUD.
– Fixed helicam name.
– Added look L/R camera speed to cameraSettings.json (lookAroundSpeed).
– Added in-car showroom camera – toggle with CAMERA button, use mouse/gamepad to navigate.
– HUD left and right margins no longer offset the centre when not having equal values.
– Show the official position in RT widget for all opponent cars when the player car has session-over flag.
– Stint timer now hidden for spectators in MP swap gameplay.
– HUD, hide on long-press of cycle HUD page up/down button.
– MFD, added previous/next page action bindings.
– Added TC Cut and Engine Map per-step control bindings.
– Showroom filter now defaults to “official”.
– Broadcast overlay additions and restyling.
– Updated setup screen images.
– Moved UseGamepadForFreeCamera settings to cameraSettings.json.
– MFD pages now all hide the mouse cursor.
NOTE: menuSettings.json in User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config will now reset and some of the menu-related settings will need to be set up again.
– Fixed a floating white line in the pits on Brands Hatch.
– Fixes to Mount Panorama horizon image.
– Fixed F1 camera cycle active during intro sequence.
– Fixed fake car shadow projection rotations and revised shadow maps on all cars.
– Fixed glitchy secondary driver animations in replay and spectator mode.
– New suspension bumpstop calculation.
NOTE: we advise to check your old setups by clicking at least once on the ride height and then controlling bumpstop window in the setup!
– Fine tuning of influence of wet surfaces at slipangle peak and aquaplaning, on slick tyres.
– New tearing feature on tyre wear if tyres are pushed way over their peak slip angle for an elongated time.
– Steer angle and clock added to shared memory.
– Fixed MP cars having higher low speed than real (and smoke generation when stopped).
– Enabled meatball flags for lights off in wet and night sessions in MP.
– Cutting penalties no longer register on the UI when player’s session is over.
– Scripted formation speed-delta phase is now 70kph instead of 60kph.
– Increased tolerance for auto-teleport during the formation lap.
– Fixed ramp volume during camera changes for low main volume.
– Smoother replay time jump with audio and video fading.
– Support for chassis sound volume in audio settings (separating it from tyre and brakes).
– Audio channel/memory optimizations on camera change and car despawn.
– Fixed free camera audio listener location priority away from the focused car (cars without audio using the free camera around the world if the player car is in the pit).
– “Green flag/go go go” race comms now grouped as starting message.
– New spotter/crew chief audio messages.
– FMod Studio: improved damage sound spatialization.
– FMod Studio: improved sound dynamics on throttle for all cars.
– Fixed mouse in freecam in VR.