ACC hotfix 1.7.2 is out now on Steam, refresh your client in order to get the update.
– Various visual fixes around Donington.
– LOD adjustments on the new British GT tracks.
– Only the full track map is available on the “Track Map” HUD page.
– Slight adjustments to the Car Selection page to avoid overlapping of text in some localizations.
– Updated driver database.
– Fixed behaviour with repeated D-Pad inputs in certain situations.
– Adjustment to the fuel consumption of the Honda NSX GT3 (old).
– Improved rev limiter behaviour of the Mercedes-AMG GT3 (both old and new).
– Fixed an issue with the strategy presets in the KTM XBOW GT4 aggressive setup preset at Oulton Park.
– Fixed MFD max fuel limit not respecting BOP fuel cell limits.
– Corrected fuel tank size of the Aston V12 GT3 in all BOP groups.
– AI – Potential improvement to AI overtaking at Snetterton.
– AI – Increased aggression of lower-class drivers to improve their ability to navigate traffic.
NOTE: global AI aggression might need slightly lower values to achieve the same results as earlier.