iRacing heeft Patch 3 geïmplementeerd voor hun seizoen 4-update van 2019. Zoals gewoonlijk gaat deze update door met het oplossen van problemen die zijn opgetreden na de implementatie van de belangrijkste release van seizoen 4 van 2019.
– Fixed an issue where cockpit models would not receive static shadow maps (such as those generated from trees, grandstands, overpasses, etc.) if cockpit mirrors were disabled in both Driving and Replay settings.
– Fixed an issue where dirt track surfaces could appear strange colors when reflecting bright light.
– Fixed an issue where the sun could fail to bloom when viewed at certain locations on track.
New Damage Model
– The force required to trigger an incident due to track hits has been adjusted.
– The interactions between the driver’s tires and the driving surfaces have been updated for smoothness, specifically to help with rough curbing.
– The amount of lateral travel allowed by suspension damage has been reduced.
– Wheel offsets caused by damage have been adjusted.
– – Damage offset movement is now more limited vertically to avoid wheels popping up or down.
– – Damage angles have been reduced by 50% to limit twisting.
– Slightly adjusted some player car collision update algorithms, which may alleviate some system crashes.
– NASCAR Truck Series Chevrolet Silverado – 2013 – This vehicle has been converted to use PBR shaders.
– [Archive] V8 Supercar Ford Falcon – 2012 – This vehicle has been converted to use PBR shaders. – – Windshield reflection texture has been adjusted.
– Charlotte Motor Speedway – A track logo has been added for non-Roval track configuration selections.
– Daytona International Speedway – (Oval) – Fixed a track surface issue that could occur when driving on the Road Course track surfaces while loaded into the Oval config.
2019 Season 4 Patch 3 Hotfix 1
– New Damage Model adjustments from the 2019 Season 4 Patch 3 Release have been undone to prevent the Skip Barber Formula 2000 from causing events to crash unexpectedly.