Yesterday Sim-Lab announced their Sim-Wheel P310 BOX-1. They are thus broadening their horizons by producing various high-end accessories in addition to cockpits. There was already the SD43-X Sim Dash, and now this is the latest addition to their range. The Sim-Wheel P310 BOX-1 has a price of € 599.-.
The Sim-Wheel BOX-1 is a medium-sized simracing wheel for use on PC. It has a 70 mm standard bolt pattern interface to connect to Simucube or the Fanatec Hub. The button box is connected by coiled USB-wire. The casing is made from Billet aluminium with custom-designed electronics inside.
– Solid aluminium casing made from billet aluminium
– Sparco P310 original steeringwheel
– 7 Knitter buttons as used in real racecars featuring best tactile feedback + different colored button caps
– 2x 7-way thumbswitched. (Rotary function, 4-way D-pad and push button)
– USB Powered
– Aluminium casing snap dome shifters with adjustable carbon fibre paddels and adjustable travel
– Buttons shrouds included in different colors
– Carbon fiber front plate
– Total of 21 inputs to configure inside the sim
Not compatible with Playstation of XBOX