The third and final pre-order wave is now active in all regions, meaning that the CSL DD and its accessories are now visible on the site to everyone, but it is still limited to one unit per customer.
Fanatec CEO Thomas Jackermeier published a blog and video to answer all your questions about the new Fanatec CSL DD. The most important points were the price for the 8Nm further and when they can be ordered. Below you will find an overview of all prices for the different regions. Click on the link(s) for the Fanatec Webstore in your region.
Fanatec CSL DD overview
CSL DD with standard power supply (5 Nm)
- Fanatec Europe 349.95 EUR (incl. VAT)
- Fanatec America 349.95 USD (excl. VAT)
- Fanatec Australia 599.95 AUD
- Fanatec Japan 47,900 JPY
CSL DD with Boost Kit 180 (8 Nm)
- Fanatec Europe 479.95 EUR (incl. VAT)
- Fanatec America 479.95 USD (excl. VAT)
- Fanatec Australia 829.90 AUD
- Fanatec Japan 65,500 JPY
Boost Kit 180 purchased as a separate upgrade
- Fanatec Europe 149.95 EUR (incl. VAT)
- Fanatec America 149.95 USD (excl. VAT)
- Fanatec Australia 259.90 AUD
- Fanatec Japan 20,000 JPY
CSL DD Table Clamp
- Fanatec Europe 29.95 EUR (incl. VAT)
- Fanatec America 29.95 USD (excl. VAT)
- Fanatec Australia 49.95 AUD
- Fanatec Japan 4,490 JPY
Check out the Fanatec video ‘our questions answered‘ by Thomas Jackermeier.
NOTE: The links in this article can direct you to the supplier’s website. By placing an order through these links, it is possible that SimRaceBlog will receive a small percentage of your order value as commission. You never pay anything extra for this! With this possible commission we can continue to guarantee and improve the quality of the website.